Position : Supervisor
Status : Permanent
Location : Varennes AnimaPlus Veterinary Hospital et Laurier AnimaPlus Veterinary Hospital
ABOUT THE ROLE
The supervisor manages the veterinary facility assigned to him and ensures the smooth flow of operations.
More specifically, the position holder will have to:
- Act as resource for all employees;
- Participate in the development and mobilization plan of each employee;
- Manage employees schedule according to traffic;
- Disciplinary management and problems/conflicts solving;
- Apply tools and guidelines to reach the clinic’s rentability goals;
- Participate to special project to increase visibility and promote growth;
- Be accountable for every product inventories;
- Be accountable for the controlled drugs inventory;
- Make sure every employee carries its tasks by checking the list of things to be completed.
- Manage the buildings cleanliness;
- Verify hospitalizations billing and prepare quarterly financial compilations;
- Train, involve and supervises interns in clinics;
- Make the link between the school and the internship supervisor;
- Participate in career/jobs fairs in cegeps if necessary;
- Supervise new employees’ training;
- Product a weekly performance report for new employees and meet with employees to share feedback on completed exams;
- Note challenges and successes of employees according to each position’s objectives.
- Manage training plans;
- Develop coaching and knowledge development plans to help employees grow;
- Prepare short meetings to motivate the team.
- Experience in employee supervision;
- College graduate in animal health with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a veterinary hospital OR college graduate in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience;
- Experience with animal care (an asset);
- Available outside of work hours if needed;
- Demonstrated strong leadership qualities and influence
- Experience in the healthcare field;
- Interpersonal skills, diplomacy and tact;
- Dynamic and convening;
- Creative, ability to have a lot of ideas;
- Integrity and professionalism;
- Good judgement;
- Leadership and credibility;
- Focused on goal achievement and surpassing oneself;
Please send your application by email at email@example.com.