Position : Animal Health Technician
Status : Permanent, full time
Location : Laurier AnimaPlus Veterinary Hospital (267 Laurier West, Montreal, QC H2V 2K1)
AnimaPlus is looking for an Animal health technician for its Laurier veterinary hospital in Montreal.
Join our dynamic animal lovers team all united behind one mission: love, car and heal pets.
We believe in a human approach where respect for animal life, respect for our customers and respect for our employees influence each of our actions!
- Participate in consultations by preparing and providing the patient’s anamnesis to the veterinarian;
- Prepare or delegate vaccine and prescriptions preparation;
- Perform laboratory test and prepare samples for external laboratories;
- Prepare, calculate and give treatments as recommend by the veterinarian;
- Assist the veterinarian during surgeries as well as in sugery-related tasks (patient admission, blood sampling, drug preparation, anesthesia monitoring, etc.)
- College graduate in animal health (mandatory);
- Experience as an animal health technician
- Love for animals/respect for animal health and well being
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A tailored to your needs training and integration period in small animals practice (cats, dogs and exotic pets);
- Constant support for your questions or medical uncertainties;
- A team of experimented animal health technicians;
- Hospitals and clinics working in collaboration to offer the best possible care at all times.
- High-end installations capable of delivering a great range of diagnosis : ultrasound, rigid endoscopy, electrocardiogram, radiography, on-site laboratory, etc.;
- Work conditions above-average: annual feedback meetings, pre-established and above-average salary increases, provided uniforms and amazing team!
- Generous employee discounts
- Continuing education budget;
- And more!
Send your application by email now to firstname.lastname@example.org.